- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church will celebrate the Centenary Anniversary of the dedication of its current Church building at the 10:00 AM Mass on Sunday, May 21, 2017.
- Most Reverend Francis X. DiLorenzo, Bishop of Richmond will serve as the main celebrant and preacher.
- A reception in St Alphonsus Chapel will follow the Mass.
- There will be visitation for one hour before the Mass. Please keep the family in your prayers at this time.
The Funeral Mass for Fran Richards will be Friday, April 28th at 7PM at St. Vincent.
There will be a Funeral Mass for Richard Davis, long time parishioner, tomorrow, Wednesday, April 26th at 12:00pm at St. Vincent.
- Francoise “Fran” Richards of our parish, passed away in Riverside Hospital on Wednesday, March 29th. She and her husband, Bill began and worked our
- St. Vincent’s Clothes Closet for several years, making many monetary donations to the closet themselves, until Bill’s death in April of 2013.
- Funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time. Please keep the family and close friends of the family in your prayers during this sad time.
- To support our youth attending the 2017 Diocesan Youth Conference, as well as other events and activities throughout the year, our youth will be making and selling delicious subs for your Super Bowl Parties!
RAFFLE for a WATERPIK/WATER FLOSSER
- A full-sized WaterPik, with a second travel-sized WaterPik, is being raffled to support the programs of the Health Ministry. Tickets are $1, or 3 tickets for $2. Carolyn Moore, a Dental Hygienist and member of the Cluster Health Ministry, is happy to answer your dental health questions. To contact her, please call 851-8800. Tickets are available in the St. Joseph Church office. Drawing is Dec. 17th.
UP-COMING “KIDNEY SMART” CLASS
- Watch for our Kidney Smart Class scheduled for early December. It’s taught by Victoria Stutts, a Registered Dietician and member of the Cluster Health Ministry.
CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP, THOMAS NELSON, 12/2/16
- If you are a caregiver, consider attending the monthly “Lunch and Learn Family Caregiver Meeting” at TNCC, Bldg. 3, at 11:30 AM. Registration is Required. Call the Peninsula Agency on Aging at 246-1918. If you need assistance, let us know.
- A Memorial Mass will be held on Tuesday, November 29th at 6:00PM at St. Vincent for Loren Bowen, a longtime parishioner who died last Friday.
- Please keep the Bowen family in your prayers during this sad time.
RAISING A CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS?
- The “Living in Holland” group meets on 11-28-16 at 7 PM. Call for more info.
- OUR HEALTH MINISTRY KNOWS COMMUNITY RESOURCES for you!
NEXT HEALTH MINISTRY MEETING, 11/7/16
- Our next Cluster Health Ministry Meeting is on Monday, November 7th, at 6:30 PM, in the Little White House, (left of Cordier Hall). Please email Catherine Heffley at email@example.com for more information, or to offer your suggestions.
FLU SHOTS, 11-5-16
- We have a limited number of FLU SHOTS to offer the under-insured and the homebound. Call 851-8800 to get in touch with a Parish Nurse. Thanks go to BonSecours for providing us with all the needed supplies.